Thursday, July 26, 2007

"My Most Valuable Thing"

Each and everyone of us has its own valuable thing/s in life..
I do have three valuable things in my life, namely: "God, My Mother, and Studies". Firstly, God.. Because he is the mainly person whom I can lean on, not physicaly but spiritually.. He always at my side guiding and taking care of me.. Even if I didn't seen him physically but absolutely I can really fell his presence, he really gives me strength to face those challenges and race in my life, and relieving all my sadness and fears in life..

Secondly, my mother.. I'm indeed proudly introducing my mother! She is the only person whom gives all my needs in life, sending me in school, always at my side, relievance of my problems, helping in all my financial and school problems.. She really works hard in other country for me to feed, even if she's not feeling well with her ill but she always put up in her mind that she have her daughter for her to feed for.. No one in this world can compares my mother..

Thirdly, my studies.. I'm really thankful of where i'm standing right now, even I'm just a student yet I treasure of what I have learned.. Since the time that my mother sending me in school, then I grabbed the opportunity for it.. My mainly purpose in school is to study well.. I'm not that intelligent student as the others, therefore I can say that myself is just a normal student.. Studies yet important.. Without this, I willn't learn for all the things that I have here in my mind.. No one can live without their studies.. Studies perhaps a brilliant thing for me..

1 comment:

pjjamio.blogspot.com said...

hmmmm.....ikaw jud charmuz kau kah.... sila DRAN, IAN, GIAN, DWIGHT, OG si MOSE kay dili d.i importante sa imuha......jejejeje charing.....joke lang hah.... pero cute ang imong blog hah...jejejeje